CODE OF CONDUCT AND POLICY STATEMENT
1. This site is the property of Yuku.
2. Site management may monitor and audit the site usage, and all who use this system are hereby notified that their use shall constitute consent accordingly.
3. This site is intended for adult discussion. If you let your children view this site, please supervise them. No one under 18 may be a member of this community or post material for any reason.
4. If it has to be said, do so without the use of obscenity and profanity An occasional "Hell" or "Damn" to make a point is excusable, but site management retains discretionary authority. We have also added a language filter.
5. Please do not post over five threads per day to prevent "flooding" on the board. Please revisit your threads often and comment on posts or ideas your thread may have generated.
6. Please start each word in the heading with a capital letter and recommend your thread by clicking on the heart next to "recommend."
7. Please do not bring "fights" from other communities to this board.
8. Please do not post emails, a group member's real name, telephone numbers or other group links on the main board. Use the Friend to Friend section to share personal comments and use the Promotions site to direct others to interesting boards.
9. Be respectful of each other's net space and enjoy the group.
10. Please refrain from ethnic jokes about all nationalities, including American citizens. No hard core sex, jokes, stories, nude or sexually explicit pictures. Racial comments or racial slurs will not be tolerated.
11. Political discourse is encouraged in this community, and due to its nature, may become heated. Members may attack groups, ideologies and public figures, but not another member of this community personally. It is permissible to differ with a member's views, but avoid insultive behavior and name-calling. Try to be civil in your responses to another member's post. .
12. Please respect the privacy of members. Do not email any member without permission. Ask first on the message board, and await their reply.
13. The Membership is by management approval only.
14. This web site may be used only for authorized purposes.
15. Modification of any data stored on this system may result in criminal prosecution.
16. Reposted material appearing on this site appears in accordance with Title 17 USC, Section 107. Any copyrighted work is posted under fair use without profit or payment, and to those who have expressed an interest in receiving same for non-profit research and educational purposes. For reference, see www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml )
17. If you re-post an item, cite the source and the author. If taken from the web, also please provide a link to the source if available.
18. Before posting an image or picture from another website, save it to your computer first. Copying and pasting a picture or image from another website is Hotlinking, or Bandwidth theft, which are prohibited. Text with pictures also have to be saved
to your computer first, or the pictures will be deleted. You can save text with pictures in Microsoft (Word, Office, Works, etc)
or any simular type program and post from all of them. Violent pictures or videos are not allowed. Pictures of Hitler/Nazi Symbol are not allowed. Nudity is not allowed.
19. Posting a member's name in a thread title, or posting a members name with a picture or graphic, are not allowed. Both are considered Baiting. (Administators may from time to time leave a message for members to direct them to another board within the group.)
1. It is not always possible to verify that material posted is copyrighted, but we do our best to try honor copyrights in all cases. Any such material on this site is considered to be reproduced for review and information purposes only, and not for any commercial gain. If any author claims copyright protection for any item not marked and named accordingly, please provide proof of your claim, and the item will either be credited accordingly, or removed as appropriate.
2. This community is not affiliated in any way with any government agency, government official, or any political or military organization. Opinions expressed by the members are their own and are not to be considered an official expression of this Community or its management.
3. Although it is assumed that information posted and statements made in this community have been compiled from reliable resources representing the best current opinion on the subject, no warranty, guarantee or representation is made as to the certain correctness or sufficiency of any of the contents in this or any other publications posted; and this community "People's Politics" assumes no responsibility.
4. Links are included for information purposes only. Links to extremist or violent websites are not allowed.
5. This community is not responsible for the content of other websites which may be linked from this community.
6. The purpose of this community is to provide a means of communication, political discourse and harmless entertainment only.